Society of Historians of Eastern European, Eurasian and Russian Art and Architecture invites applications for a SHERA Travel Grant to the upcoming ASEEES 50th Annual Convention, Boston MA, December 6-9, 2018.
GRANT AMOUNT: $1000 USD for travel from North America and $1,500 for travel from overseas (another continent)
All applicants must be:
- A student working at either the master’s or doctoral level with a thesis or dissertation topic related to Eastern European, Eurasian and/or Russian art and/or Architecture;
- Presenting a paper at a panel at this year’s ASEEES Conference (chairs, discussants, and any other type of participants are not eligible to apply)
- A member of SHERA at the time of application;
- Live outside the conference city;
- Have not been recipients of this grant in the past.
DEADLINE: August 15, 2018
Notifications will be sent by September 15, 2018
• Complete with contact information, paper title, and abstract
• Brief CV, listing relevant grants, publications, and talks.
GRANT DISBURSEMENT: The grant will be disbursed at SHERA’s Business Meeting at the ASEEES conference by Vice President/President Elect Karen Kettering.